Sunday 15 September 2013

My first post

Fennel tea and my decision to be happy


I was sitting drinking my tea this afternoon and decided that something had to change. My outlook on life had to be different. I was sick of not being organised, not having any friends and always feeling sorry for my self. So what am i going to do? Write a blog!
 
Blogs for me seem to be things that i never come back to. I make them, post a few things and then never return. This time i want it to be different. The aim of this blog is for me to break habits and become a better person by following different methods i research and discover.

A little bit about me. Im 19, in law school and love photography. I want to try and make the world a better place, but i realize  i cannot do this whilst hating my life and having to be drugged up on anti-depressants. There has to be another way to live my life and this is what i am trying to explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment