Monday 21 October 2013

Return of the juice fast, with a twist


So i have been eating not so well lately and my body is not feeling so good because of it. I was also pleased with the weight i had lost because of the juice drinking. I am still drinking a lot of juice but i am eating far to much (out of boredom). I am planning to add smoothies to my diet to get some fats and fiber in my body. I am starting this right now as well. Which is going to be hard as i am going for pizza with my dad, but i will get by.

So here is the plan for the net 4 days

Wednesday (complete)

8:00 - Strawberry, cashew, honey and raw cocoa Smoothie
11:00 - Apple, cucumber, silver beet, ginger juice
2:00 - Fig
3:00 - 2 handful of dates and cashews
6:00 Strawberry, cashew, and cocoa smoothie (with heaps of ice mixed in!! It-shirts really hot here)
8:00 I ended up eating half a vegan pastry. Oh well!

I also want for an hour's walk :-)
Tv in the air conditioning and a nice icy drink!


Thursday

8:00 Handful of dates
11:00 Green Juice
2:00 Pine apple and ginger juice
5:00 Green Juice

Friday
8:00 Pineapple, carrot and ginger juice
11:00 Banana, avocardo, honey, cashew and flax seed smoothie
3:00 Cucumber, spinach, celery, apple and lime
6:00 Banana, honey, cashew and flax seed smoothie

Saturday
8:00 Chocolate, avocado, banana and date smoothie
11:00 Juice in a water bottle with heaps of ice
6:00 Banana and date smoothie

Sunday
8:00 apple
11:00 Juice in a water bottle with heaps of ice

I WILL STICK TO THIS! (This post was more for my sake and a little motivation to keep it up)

No comments:

Post a Comment